Name: Yildirim, Suleyman
Residence: UK, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Phone: +44 7454653504
***Tier 2 General Visa Sponsorship required***
Suleyman holds MSc in Computer Science, complemented by a Professional Doctorate in Engineering degree in The Netherlands. He has acquired significant experience through working on many software development projects in High Tech Industry, Banking and Insurance domain for organizations such as Bosch, CERN Institute, and Allianz. He has also worked as a SCRUM master as a certified SAFe Practitioner.
Software Engineering Software Design, UML, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Agile, Kanban
Continuous Integration AWS, GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, JIRA, Confluence
Configuration Management Git, BitBucket
2012 M.Sc. in computer science, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Title of Master Thesis: A Belief-Desire-Intention Agent Architecture for Partner Selection in Peer-to-Peer Live Video Streaming Applications
2008 B.Sc. degree in mathematics, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Accenture, Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Implement web scraper using Angular 6 and NodeJS
- Setup Continuous Integration pipeline using AWS tools (EC2, ECR, Cloud Formation, Jenkinsfile)
- Implement authentication and authorization using SAML/OpenID connect protocols
- Perform as a SCRUM master and steer offshore team in India for code quality, unit and end-to-end testing
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple teams across UK and India, using agile methodologies
Technical environment: Java and Java based frameworks (Spring Boot/Security, HBase, and Solr), Microservices, AngularJS, Eclipse, Git, Sonar, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor.
Accenture, Izmir, Turkey
- Design and implementation of client side applications using AngularJS
- Implement backend components using Java/J2EE and Spring Framework
- Direct cooperation with clients
- Cooperate with UX designers
- Working with legacy code
- Applying refactoring techniques to improve the design of legacy code
- Implementation of new features
- Analyzing, qualifying and fixing software defects across all functional areas of the application
- Maintenance: bugs fixing
- Manual and automated testing
- Technical documentation
10.2012 – 10.2014
TU/e Eindhoven, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Design and implement a layer-based software architecture for driver safety and demonstrate the main scenarios in-vehicle (Requirements elicitation, risk management).
- Design and implement an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for researchers at CERN Institute (C++, Eclipse).
- Create a video wall using video streaming techniques as a new eye-catcher for a leading company, to be used at job fairs, conferences, and other events (C++, Image Processing).
- Research and development of smart computer vision algorithms in automotive object detection and tracking (C++, OpenCV, artificial intelligence, machine learning).
- Proof of concept software development in R&D context
- Research and Development (C++, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing)
- Requirements elicitation
- Expectation management
- Project Management
Technical environment: C++, Python, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and OpenCV.
09.2011 – 10.2012
Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Researcher and Software Developer
- Participate a funded research project (TUBITAK Academic Research Funding Program Directorate with project no: 111E022 and budget: $99000)
- Design and implement the proposal architecture with Java
- Carry out scientific research on search algorithms
- Publish two journal papers
Technical environment: Java SE, Artificial Intelligence
Turkish: Native | English: Fluent | Dutch: Beginner
2015 Object Oriented Design Patterns, [Accenture] [33h Training] –
2016 Oracle 10g PL SQL, [Accenture] [57h Training]
2016 Agile Training, [Accenture] [33h Training]