Suleyman is an Oracle Certified Java Software Engineer with 10 years of IT experience. He is involved in all stages of software development efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, development, and testing.
During his assignments, he has worked with a range of technologies, from cutting-edge cloud technology (e.g. Azure and AWS) to over 10 years old legacy software, and for clients ranging from Vodafone to CERN Institute, to Accenture’s Innovation Team.
With his continuous improvement mindset, he does side projects, shares his knowledge on his personal blog, and reads books on the latest trends. He is also the author of the “Practical Spring Security” course and Java mentor at Meet a Mentor.
– Senior Java Software Engineer
– Open for Remote/Hybrid roles (Sponsorship Required for the UK)
– Primary Skills: Java 11+, Spring Boot, AWS, Azure DevOps, Microservices
– Java mentor and mentee at Meet a Mentor | https://meetamentor.co.uk/
– Instructor of “Building CI/CD pipeline using AWS CodePipeline” | Upcoming course for CodeRed
– Instructor of “Practical Spring Security” | https://codered.eccouncil.org/course/practical-spring-security
– GitHub: https://github.com/barrida