Practical Spring Security Course
I created a 4 hour of online course content on Spring Security for the EC-Council. Course objectives were as follows:
- Get a bird’s eye view of Spring Security to understand what it is used for and what it has to offer us
- Get the background information on authentication and authorization.
- Integrating Spring Security with Spring MVC.
- Implementing REST API security using Oauth2.0 and JWT.
- Configuring Postman for authorizing API requests
Building CI-CD pipelines using AWS CodePipeline
I am currently creating a course about AWS CodePipeline for the EC-Council. The course will begin with a brief look at Continuous integration and Continuous delivery, and an introduction to AWS CodePipeline. Moving ahead, you’ll learn about the installation process, and how to create, manage and monitor pipelines. Course objectives are as follows:
- Understand the basics of CI/CD pipeline components in AWS
- Gaining hands-on experience in AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- Integrate CodePipeline with AWS-managed services (e.g.: Amazon ECR, ECS) and other 3rd party services (e.g.: Jenkins, GitHub)